This is a resource guide for both new and experienced miners as they compete for rewards in the TEA Project’s epoch 9 mining competition.
Epoch 9 Mining Videos
This is an overview video on the changes for epoch 9:
A written overview of the epoch 9 changes is also available.
For those who are new to mining or need a refresher on how to mine with CML, the following is a more complete video overview guide:
Links to TEA Project Mining Guides
We have a number of written guides to help you start mining in our contest.
- Getting started guide (for new participants just getting started): https://github.com/tearust/teaproject/wiki/%5ENewbie-Mining-Contest-Getting-Started-Guide%5E
- Details on purchasing COFFEE and mining rewards schedule for epoch 9: https://teaproject.medium.com/tea-project-epoch-9-rules-and-rewards-d863f74d9cd1
- If you need to convert funds into BNB Chain USDT, you can use the Pancakeswap exchange.
- A guide for setting up your mining machine on DigitalOcean: https://github.com/tearust/teaproject/wiki/Mining-With-Your-Own-Hardware
- Layer 1 Validator Mining guide: https://github.com/tearust/teaproject/wiki/Mining---Layer-1-Validator-Mining
Join Our Telegram to Ask Questions
Our Telegram is the best place to ask questions and give feedback on epoch 9 or anything else about the TEA Project: https://t.me/teaprojectorg