TEA Project Bi-Weekly Report — April 20, 2022
Funding Round Completed!
We’ve been meeting with venture funds for the first few months of 2022 and we’re happy to announce that our post-seed funding round has now completed! This marks the successful completion of our second funding round:
- 2021 Q2: seed round completed ($1 million raised).
- 2022 Q2: post-seed round completed ($1.3 million raised).
This intermediate round before our series A will allow us to speed up progress on our tech stack by hiring more developers. It will also provide necessary funds for business development and marketing which includes hiring a CMO.
Our investors in this round include:
- Draper Dragon
- JDI Global
There were a couple funds in particular where even though they didn’t invest in the round they still provided helpful guidance. Matt Immerso from Blockchange gave use good feedback on our tokeonomics that led to some changes, while Orion Depp and Kyle Chasse from Master Ventures also helped with some investor introductions besides giving useful feedback. We’re also grateful for the many investor introductions that came through William Croisettier from Parity.io, we really appreciate everyone’s support.
New Social Media Hire
The TEA Project has hired a new social media specialist, Olesia, to help with our campaigns. She’s Ukrainian and fortunate to have escaped from the harrowing war there and is currently safe in the Netherlands. Olesia will be focusing much of her efforts on Telegram and Twitter.
Followers of our social media accounts can expect to see in the near future:
- Outreach to influencers for partnerships, especially those in the crypto mining niche.
- Organizing Twitter Spaces as an opportunity for our community to ask questions / AMAs.
- More personal updates from the development team about what they’re working on.
- More personal updates from the team in general such as “a day in the life” type of posts to show the human side of the TEA Project.
- More short YouTube video clips that include TEA Project updates, news from our latest developments, and thoughts in general on what’s happening in Web3, crypto, and whatever Elon’s currently up to this week (trying to buy Twitter :^).
We’re glad to have her on board and everyone in our community should benefit from the increase in both quantity and quality of our social media posts in the coming months.